May 31, 2013

An Inky A*Muse-ment Welcome!

Welcome to my newest blog "Inky A*Muse-ment with Sharon Field".  There have been some changes here in Jacksonville, Florida... and one of the biggest ones for me was joining A Muse Studio as a Creative Consultant!  If you've come here from my other blog Created By You, I hope you'll follow me!  I'm really looking forward to playing with my newest stamps, papers and ink... and sharing my creative opportunities, trials, tutorials and tips!  

Now that I have joined A Muse Studio, I'll also be able to share more Copic Marker projects and tips since Copics are just one of many fresh and fun products carried in our 2013 A Muse Studio catalog!  I've added a convenient link in the left side-bar to the catalog for your convenience.

I just love the fresh images from A Muse Studio... large images which are Copic Marker friendly (not filled with artistic sketchy black lines... and BIG images you can color)... many of which have coordinating exclusive dies!  AND... if you haven't had a chance to check out the card stock and matching inks, they're way cool too! 

Next week, the First Wednesday Card Club will be stamping with A Muse :) and I'll start sharing my latest and greatest, lol aka projects and cards.  And coming soon, more tips and tutorials A Muse Studio Style!

Thank you in advance for your support of my newest venture, feel free to use the shop online link in the left side bar to order products directly from my A Muse Studio Website... or Contact Me to book an in home demonstration or stamping party with friends!

With Inky A*Muse-Ment ;)
 
Sharon Field

     A*Muse Studio
Creative Consultant #1660



1 comment:

irishgalkelly said...

So happy for you Sharon! Looking forward to your new adventure and creations. I took a few minutes to browse through the catty and they offer many pretty stamps. There is a fall leaf set that is AMAZING. Not sure if you'd color that with Copics or not, but the images are so realistic. I like some of the sentiment fonts as well. Good luck to you!